Have you got bad credit - we can help you
High street lenders generally use computers to assess your mortgage application and not human beings. We can use lenders who specialise in bad credit mortgages and applications are looked at on a case by case basis.Whether you already know that you’ve got bad credit or you’ve been refused by a high street bank we’re here to look at all your other options. Firstly, we would work with you to fully understand your credit history and can advise how to do this from the first time we speak. Once we have a full understanding of your situation, your mortgage adviser will search the UK mortgage market and endeavour to find you the best possible mortgage.
Whilst it’s fair to say that there are more options for people with good credit with highly competitive interest rates, there are a great deal of specialist lenders that we use, whose rates are not too much higher than the high street rates for people with poor credit.
We regularly secure mortgages for people with missed payments, defaults, CCJ’s along with those who are in debt management plans. If your credit is poor, simply give us a call and we will see what we can do for you. You have nothing to lose!Our advisers at The Mortgage Broker Dorset have an excellent track record at securing mortgages for clients with poor credit and evidence of this can be seen on our Google reviews.
We offer the following for people with bad credit:
- Simply call us and we offer same day free initial appointments
- We are available during the day, evenings and weekends
- WhatsApp, Zoom or simply phone calls all welcome
- Our mortgage advisor will go through your credit file in great detail
- Calculate how much you can borrow based on your income and expenditure
- Search a comprehensive range of lenders to find the best product and let you know your monthly payments
- We can look to obtain a decision in principle the next working day
- Guide you through and help you understand the whole house buying process
- Communicate with you regularly until you own your new home